Your Ad Here
boodaq.com
MoreNiche Affiliate Program
MoreNiche Affiliate Program

Do U Want To Make Money Online?

If you do, please follow these simple steps to earn it...At first you do need to register an ALERTPAY or PAYPAL account (click the banner below)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.



After registering an account, click Neobux



Start clicking ads by clicking view advertisements ...Easy way to earn...Just click ads...wait 30 seconds and get paid...Do it everyday....GOODLUCK!!!

July 08, 2008

Quotes....quotes....quotes....


Meeting you was fate,Becoming your friend was my choice,But falling in love with you,Was out of my control.


If I had to choose between love and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you


A single tear falls from your eyes,but a tear falls forever inside a broken heart



I hide all the bruises I hide all the damaged thats done.But i'll show how im feeling until all the feeling has gone


You can ask what ever you want I truely only have one thing toask of you to love me forever


I don't forgive because i'm weak... i forgive because i still believe people can change.


Dont waste ur life stuck in the past...u were givin a future 4 a reason...make the best out of it.live evry moment to the fullest and never look back.


I can pretend that I don't love u anymore but I can't stop my heart from beating when I see u

No comments: